helping my girlfriend with employment searching

Guest biwirustla

Guest biwirustla

Hey people,

Im currently trying to gain some info regarding helping my girlfriend to gain suitable employment for the impending arrival to perth. I am currently completing the partner migration visa application with her!!

She currently works for a bank as a customer advisor and is working her way up through the tier 1,2,3 etc training, she hasnt been there very long but would like to give the banking section a try,

are there similar requirements for working the banks there??

will she be able to work there, baring in mind the partner migration visa is granted on a temporary basis to begin with or can it only be on a permanent residence visa????

We've both noticed the banks in aus ask for tier 1,2,3 etc training, is this the same training she is currently getting from her bank???

Thanks

Billy

Guest perthmigrantsx

Hi, we have been in Perth for 4 months now and there seems to be a lot of customer service advisor type roles in banking advertised. Try www.seek.co.au I'm not sure of the requirements, but I understand she will be able to apply on a temporary visa. We came over as a family on my Husband's 457 visa and I can work although you are limited as to jobs you can apply for. Most will say if you need to have pr before you apply though. Good luck!