457 visa

kaz60

hello everyone

we are new in this forum and would like to ask of there is a change when we apply for the 457 visa of we can may get apermanent visa in the time what we living in australia ,or of we have to go home after 4 years .We tryed to get a skilled workers visa but my hubby is over 45 and we dont know of we have relatives over in western australia and i am older than my hubby and havent got a skill so cant help with points and we just miss 5 points out so the next best visa would be the 457 and we dont wont to move our whole household over to move back in 4 years so is there any good advice please we would be very grateful for any good advice kaz and will:arghh:

oh that is great but would that work if my hubby is than after two years 50 that is the problem he is now 48 thats why he can not apply for a sol visa would that work in his age aswell ? my hubby is a qualified plasterer and we would being in the needet list .are you going out to oz or you are just starting with your visa ? kaz