Girly chats , shopping etc.......

Guest Miss uk

Guest Miss uk

Hey,

I'm 30 years old and have been living in Perth for two years now. I work full time.:wacko::wacko: I live North of the river.But I'm still missing my girls from back home to catch up with mid week for a catch up and that odd drink on a Friday or Saturday night. I love shopping although the fashion is pretty poor here ha. I'm bubbly, and up for a laugh. If your up for a chat, gossip some girls fun then drop me a line :):smile:

Guest chrissielt

Hi - I'm coming out in 4 weeks and am dreading missing my friends and our chats / wine / putting the world to rights :(

Would love to meet up when I get there , I'm a little bit older than 30 but am only 19 mentally !! ;)

Where abouts are you living and what do you think of it ? We will be staying in Applecross for the first 3 weeks which is south of the river but will be looking to settle north after that , I've been looking at Woodvale and would be interested if you've been / your thoughts etc ..

Hang in there ! I shall be flying in with a bottle of wine and a smile and look forward to meeting people :)

Chrissie

Guest Miss uk

Hi chrissie, nice to hear from you :) that's great. Yes same here I still think I'm 19 aswell. I live up north but it's easy enough to get around :) applecross is very nice. I would live to live there but way to expensive for us he he. Let me know when you arrive and we can definately meet up. Have a good few weeks back home. And have a good flight :) love Debbie x

Guest Manager1

Hi there Debbie I am 29 nearly the big Three Zero in the next few months lol.. I am relocating to Perth in the next four months from NSW looking forward to meeting new people not decided on a area yet any recommendations?? :)

Guest Miss uk

Hey, that's nice that your re locating :) we live north of the river in clarkson :) we like it up here :) lots of British ppl Up here he he. We feel comfatable here so nice for us. We are looking to buy a house in butler in the next few months :) it's just preference of where you live really. It's all nice in Perth compared to the uk anyway :) keep me posted. Must meet up

When you arrive x

Hey,

I'm 30 years old and have been living in Perth for two years now. I work full time.:wacko::wacko: I live North of the river.But I'm still missing my girls from back home to catch up with mid week for a catch up and that odd drink on a Friday or Saturday night. I love shopping although the fashion is pretty poor here ha. I'm bubbly, and up for a laugh. If your up for a chat, gossip some girls fun then drop me a line :):smile:

Hi

i am new to all this techie forum stuff but arrived in Perth 7 weeks ago and have got settled enough to start thinking about me ,,,,,I live in applecross but drive all over at the moment ,MY hubby is away so a bit restricted at night am def not 30 yrs but a 46 year old hairdresser knows how to interact ha ha 30 yrs of daily practice have a 9 and 14 yr old boys too .

Guest Manager1

Hi there Debbie thanks for that my husband lived in rockingham for two years he didn't mind it there I worked in port hedland for two years and been inAustralia for just over four years now been to perth a few times Fremantle and Scarborough just not seen any of the suburbs in the surrounding areas so would like to get some ideas from people living over there :) yes would be great to meet up once I moved over there :)

Hey,

Hello!! Im 31 and have been here almost 2 years too!! originally from scotland but lived in ireland for a few years! Def missing my girls back home and some girly goss over a bottle of wine or 2!! i work part time and have a wee girl who is 3 but would luv to have mid week catch up or the odd night out! Im in edgewater so not too far from clarkson... let me know if u fancy a coffee/drink sometime!

Hi - I'm coming out in 4 weeks and am dreading missing my friends and our chats / wine / putting the world to rights :(

Would love to meet up when I get there , I'm a little bit older than 30 but am only 19 mentally !! ;)

Where abouts are you living and what do you think of it ? We will be staying in Applecross for the first 3 weeks which is south of the river but will be looking to settle north after that , I've been looking at Woodvale and would be interested if you've been / your thoughts etc ..

Hang in there ! I shall be flying in with a bottle of wine and a smile and look forward to meeting people :)

Chrissie

Hi! hope ur enjoying the last few weeks and not too stressed!! im living in edgewater which is right beside woodvale, its lovely there, lots of nice new/modern houses and nice little shopping centre and pub.. quite a few brits live there... not sure if thats good or not lol!! edgewater train station is nearby or whitfords station too so quite handy for the train to the city... not sure if uv kids but the high school in woodvale is meant to be one of the best?? we should meet up in the pub when u arrive just to suss it out lol!! good luck!

Guest Aliwax

Hi Boo,

Just having a quick look after receiving email of not using site. Me to......a 46 yr old Beauty Therapist who also still feels 19, that is until I either look in the mirror or slip the biki on !!! Haha.Been here just 3 or 4 weeks can't remember. In the throws of lookn for rentals. Miss the chat of the salon and the girlies.Living in town,East Perth just now.Have a son of 11 and a daughter of 21(not here:-().It would be good to chat/coffee.Shout if you fancy x:biggrin: omg I'm so crap at this stuff !!!!!!

Hello, I will be moving out in June and worried about the no friends situation. I'm 30 from Kent and its me and my other half moving north of the river. Its good to know theirs lots of other girls there to looking for friendship as were all gonna be missing friends and family back home. It will be great to meet up with others for some support, advice and some laughs as well.

Good luck to those who are making the move soon xx

Guest Rebecca Roberts
Hi All,I'm 30 and arrive on the 3rd of April. Am so excited but am worried about missing my girls! Would love to meet up when I arrive! xx

Hi

I'm 29 and moving over on my own end of April, would be great to meet up with you ladies when I arrive :-)

xx

Hi All,

I'm coming from Kent and we're looking to live NOR too! We land on 3rd and have a B&B booked for a week. That's it! So we're hitting the ground running. I've always been quite a planner but I've decided 30 is time to start flying by the seat of my pants haha! Good luck to you all too who are moving in the next few weeks and months and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

This time in three weeks I'll be in the air!!!! WOW! xx

Guest chrissielt

Hi Boo :) We are coming to Applecross on 7th April - have a short term let there sorted by my hubby's employer for 3 weeks. Once I've got hubby to work (he starts on 15th April) and kids settled in school (they're 12 and 16) I would love to meet up during the day and have a natter .... will be needing a hairdresser too ! Lol x Really don't want to be lonely but feel reassured that there are plenty of people to meet up with who are in the same boat so feeling better about things now :) x

Hi Miss Uk (and all the other ladies :) )

there is an afternoon meet next Sat at the lucky shag starting between 2-3pm if you fancya girlie afternoon, few drinks, chance to make some new friends,

there is a facebook event at:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/302587526530125/

but just message me if you can see it

hopefully see you there x

Hi AllIm 29 and also near to the big 30 in a couple of months. My name is Cathryn and my partner and I have been in Perth about 8 weeks now. My partner has an uncle and cousins so has male company and I'm ready for girlie conversations and would love to meet up We live in Carlisle near Vic Park (SOR).To all of you making the move in the near future, I just want to say that we are loving every minute of it so don't be nervous. In the weeks leading up to the flight and in the airport, I wondered what on earth we were doing but i'm so glad we made the move. And even if the weather and beaches aren't enough for you, i've lost weight through regular bike rides and a short walk to work and feeling heathier is a bonus i never expected. Cathryn

Guest Manager1

Hi ladies if any of you would like to add me on Facebook feel free to send me PM I will send you my Facebook details to stay in contact good luck with everyone whats moving and already in perth hopefully see you soon :):)

Edited by Manager1

Guest Miss uk
Hi Laura - Good Luck ! x See you in June :) x

Hey everyone, I'm so confused with all the messages :) doesn't take much ha! When are you guys meeting at the lucky shag? This Saturday or next? I'm also meeting some ladies on

Sunday for a coffee/ drink if anyone fancies joining us :) x x:smile2:

Hi AllIm 29 and also near to the big 30 in a couple of months. My name is Cathryn and my partner and I have been in Perth about 8 weeks now. My partner has an uncle and cousins so has male company and I'm ready for girlie conversations and would love to meet up We live in Carlisle near Vic Park (SOR).To all of you making the move in the near future, I just want to say that we are loving every minute of it so don't be nervous. In the weeks leading up to the flight and in the airport, I wondered what on earth we were doing but i'm so glad we made the move. And even if the weather and beaches aren't enough for you, i've lost weight through regular bike rides and a short walk to work and feeling heathier is a bonus i never expected. Cathryn

Its great to hear you are loving it, Its just the kind of life we are looking forward to. Only 13 weeks to go and I know its going to fly by.