Long term rental in Bunbury

Guest Davidson

Guest Davidson

hi guys,

I want to ask you about finding a long term rental in Bunbury area, is it easy to arrange that? or how long does it take to find a long term rental in Bunbury?

taking into consideration that I am looking for just 1Room 1Bathroom unit.

I am now arranging my Temp accommodation in Bunbury and can't specify its duration??

appreciate your replies :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, we had no trouble, but does depend on the agent, most just couldn`t be botthered to arrange viewings. We were looking to move to the noorth of town and found a small friendly agent, Dad reality in Australind, offered to show us 3 or 4 houses straight away. Plenty of cabin type accomodation around. took us 5 days from hitting town to moving into our house. Good luck.

Guest Davidson
Hi there, we had no trouble, but does depend on the agent, most just couldn`t be botthered to arrange viewings. We were looking to move to the noorth of town and found a small friendly agent, Dad reality in Australind, offered to show us 3 or 4 houses straight away. Plenty of cabin type accomodation around. took us 5 days from hitting town to moving into our house. Good luck.

Thank you sussex boy,,,,these info is really helpful for me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andig

Hi Sussex boy, are you still in the Bunbury area? I'm starting Visa and am going to use Bunbury for additional points. from what ive seen online it looks ok, is this the case? is it cheaper than Perth, and is there plenty for the kids and work oppertunity?

your first hand advice would be appreciated.

Andi

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Have been of work with a bug. I was a backpacker in the 90s and travelled and stayed in the area. I personally like Bunbury and Busselton a lot. It is 2 hours south of pert, there is a new dual carriageway right to the city. Workwise if you have skills there are plenty of jobs around. Lots of good beaches, schools and a lot of shops for the size of the town. Good luck if you choose to move.

• 2 months later...
Guest AlexMiethke

How long is your “long term”? If you really intend to stay for a really long time, why not get a granny flat made there? It won’t cost much and you don’t have to deal with any rentals.

But if you insist, my advice is to find a good agent. He’ll do all the work for ya.

Guest Davidson
How long is your “long term”? If you really intend to stay for a really long time, why not get a granny flat made there? It won’t cost much and you don’t have to deal with any rentals.

But if you insist, my advice is to find a good agent. He’ll do all the work for ya.

thank you for your advice,,, but how much does it cost to do that?....approximately

thanks