Anmac applied for, help regards visa 189 please

Edzi

Hi I have submitted my skills assessment now. I am preparing paperwork in the hope of an invite once my skills assessment is through. I am struggling though. Please help.

1 - Do I really need to submit anything other than a marriage certificate when I have been and are still married for 13 years?

2 - I have only declared 19 months work experience as a surgical nurse ending 30/9/2012 as I did not want my employer to know that I am going to leave because she is not a nice boss and it will make my life hard. (I did discuss it with ANMAC first to make sure I was not frauding). They said it was fine due to recencly of practice is 3 months out of 5 years which means I am covered and that they do come across this situation a lot where people do not want bosses to know. My question is though please is:- when I do an EOI (because I do not know what it asks me) do i need to state occupations if I am not claiming any extra points? If I do will a reference the job I have claimed for skills assessment do and then payslips for my current job and not a reference?

Hope you understand this. Thank you. I would like help because I am trying to do this by myself.

PS:- How long is Anmac actually taking at the moment?

1. Marriage certificate is all that you will need to provide.

2. Since you are not claiming work experience Points and have already sent way for skills assessment, you wont need to tell your employers or get referances from them as this is not taking in to consideration.

You can do a draft EOI, but wont go live until you have your positive skills assessment.

Not sure how long ANMAC is currently taking.

Hi I have submitted my skills assessment now. I am preparing paperwork in the hope of an invite once my skills assessment is through. I am struggling though. Please help.

1 - Do I really need to submit anything other than a marriage certificate when I have been and are still married for 13 years?

2 - I have only declared 19 months work experience as a surgical nurse ending 30/9/2012 as I did not want my employer to know that I am going to leave because she is not a nice boss and it will make my life hard. (I did discuss it with ANMAC first to make sure I was not frauding). They said it was fine due to recencly of practice is 3 months out of 5 years which means I am covered and that they do come across this situation a lot where people do not want bosses to know. My question is though please is:- when I do an EOI (because I do not know what it asks me) do i need to state occupations if I am not claiming any extra points? If I do will a reference the job I have claimed for skills assessment do and then payslips for my current job and not a reference?

Hope you understand this. Thank you. I would like help because I am trying to do this by myself.

PS:- How long is Anmac actually taking at the moment?

Hello

We have been married for 11 years (together for 16) and had to provide extra evidence of relationship (Scottish not HR country)- provided things like:

car insurance cert with both names on

Bank statement

Mortgage statement

Factor fee charge letter

Emails for holidays that we had booked together

Thank you both. That is a great help. I just could not find this information explained in such an easy way. I can easy provide joint letters etc for extra evidence. I just thought I had to write a statement explaining our relationship. Brill. Also I did not know I could draft an EOI so I will do that and if i get stuck i will post for more help.

IELTS 15/12/12 Academic 7, 7.5, 7.5, 9; 2/2/13 IELTS General 8, 8, 9, 9; ANMAC submitted 12/3/2013.

Hello

We have been married for 11 years (together for 16) and had to provide extra evidence of relationship (Scottish not HR country)- provided things like:

car insurance cert with both names on

Bank statement

Mortgage statement

Factor fee charge letter

Emails for holidays that we had booked together

Odd that your CO requested this.

We were married 2 years when we applied and didnt have to provide any evidence.

Odd that your CO requested this.

We were married 2 years when we applied and didnt have to provide any evidence.

She requested form 80 and payslips too for past 8 years... I think she is a by the book person! We had all the information anyway so it was no problem just an hour of scanning!