Tiling work

Guest BeeBee

Guest BeeBee

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me. My husband is a kiwi looking to move to Perth from England. He is currently a tiler who gets most of his work through recommendation. What is the work situation in Perth for tilers. Is there much work and what is the likelihood of him obtaining work when we arrive. I am very keen to arrive but my husband is being very cautious and concerned about the work situation. Any advice/help would be appreciated. Thanks Beverley

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me. My husband is a

kiwi looking to move to Perth from England. He is currently a tiler who gets most of his work through recommendation. What is the work situation in Perth for tilers. Is there much work and what is the likelihood of him obtaining work when we arrive. I am very keen to arrive but my husband is being very cautious and concerned about the work situation. Any advice/help would be appreciated. Thanks Beverley

Hi Bee Bee, welcome to the forum. Hopefully there are some tilers out there to help you!