Midwives Australia needs you!!

Chelsea86

If you are a registered midwife looking for work in Australia, wheather it be agency or permanent please get in touch.

Thanks

Chelsea

Hi Chelsea

im not a midwife (sorry!) but am a registered adult nurse, I was hoping to move onto a ward soon where I could be seconded from to do midwifery conversion ( currently I'm a chemo nurse and always been in oncology so hey won't second me) but now we are almost there with aus visas I wondered if you knew if I would be able to do a conversion course to midwifery in perth? Have always wanted to be a midwife and the only reason I didn't do straight away was that I wanted to have my own children first.

Any help appreciated !

Judy

Guest Lawf05

Hi Chelsea

I am a direct entry midwife and have been qualified 18months. I have applied to AHPRA already and am awaiting my letter of eligibility. I would be interested in any permanent full time positions you may think suitable.

Ruth

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zoelouxx

Hi Chelsea, I'm not a qualified midwife but would love to train as one? Do you have any information on how? Anything would be appreciated :)

thank you

Hi Chelsea. I'm a qualified direct entry midwife , however since having my daughter 2008 I haven't practised and my registration has lapsed. Im out in 2 wks time with my husbands 457 visa. Would like to work once settled though. What's available to me?

K

Hi Chelsea, I am a direct entry midwife qualified for 12 months. I am currently awaiting for my skilled assessment to be clarified before applying for my 190 visa. Once I have this I will begin the process of registering with AHPRA. I am really keen to speed up any processes in order to get out to WA. Do have any advice or know of any hospitals that will sponser with under 2 years experience?? or is a 190 visa my best bet??

Thanks

​Natalie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chelsea

Me and my family are moving over to perth in sept/oct this year. My partner is a qualified midwife and will be looking for part time work as we have two young children we are all travelling on my 457 working visa. Is there anything she could be doing prior to us arriving?. We are looking at living somewhere near the Rockingham area,

thanks

Shaun

• 2 weeks later...