oh how little things make you happy

elfie

Well I am over the moon. Yesterday my parcel arrived from TESCO - free delivery if you spend over £50 so being a female I had to dutifully order. My fleecy onesie in the sale plus other much needed items arrived yesterday. The delivery man said "oh you women get so excited when I delivery these parcels" - he was British - I thought oh well for one clothing is better quality and a dam bit cheaper and he agreed after I spoke out loud my thoughts :o). Well last night I felt a bit on the chilly side and yes had a shower and dutifully put my fleecy oneise on. For the first time I had to say I was mega homesick for home sitting in-front of log burner wind whistling and snuggled up watching Eastenders or Top Gear. Yes I know it rained last night and the wind did whistle and yes I know we can watch Eastenders and Top Gear here but its certainly wasnt the same. My hubby was in hysterics when I spoke to him on skype - as he is away on site - and said I looked like an aging Humpty Dumpty, but he didnt put the mockers on my evening infront of the tv. The only thing missing was a dog sleeping at my feet and a cat on my lap ! Happy days maybe or maybe not :o). Just thought id share that ..............................

Guest guest9824
Well I am over the moon. Yesterday my parcel arrived from TESCO - free delivery if you spend over £50 so being a female I had to dutifully order. My fleecy onesie in the sale plus other much needed items arrived yesterday. The delivery man said "oh you women get so excited when I delivery these parcels" - he was British - I thought oh well for one clothing is better quality and a dam bit cheaper and he agreed after I spoke out loud my thoughts :o). Well last night I felt a bit on the chilly side and yes had a shower and dutifully put my fleecy oneise on. For the first time I had to say I was mega homesick for home sitting in-front of log burner wind whistling and snuggled up watching Eastenders or Top Gear. Yes I know it rained last night and the wind did whistle and yes I know we can watch Eastenders and Top Gear here but its certainly wasnt the same. My hubby was in hysterics when I spoke to him on skype - as he is away on site - and said I looked like an aging Humpty Dumpty, but he didnt put the mockers on my evening infront of the tv. The only thing missing was a dog sleeping at my feet and a cat on my lap ! Happy days maybe or maybe not :o). Just thought id share that ..............................

Elfie, so pleased for you. We got Onesies from New Look, they are so cosy, my youngest came in tonight from school and put her "me to you" one on, snug a a bug in a rug!!!!! Hoping the homesickness passes soon, most people get it even if they have been here donkeys years, its all good and totally normal. keep warm and enjoy uktv!

pea:cute:

Thanks for sharing that. My yougest has been looking for a onesie here in Perth, has seen them but they are just way too expensive.How long did it take to arrive?Def noticing the change in the weather come mornings and nights, but saying that im still sat out tonight (with fleece on and its fine, although chairs still a bit damp from last nights downpour)

hi fifi

mine was £14.99 and well bloody worth it shall be ordering another one on and one in wash haha asda have them also but alas they dont deliver to oz :o( ... makes note to email asda and tell them that they are losing over seas customers and that tesco send to oz ..... you never know it might work eh :o)