Fremantle Street Arts Festival

portlaunay

In case anyone's stuck for something to do this weekend, Sat to Monday is the annual street arts festival.

http://www.facebook.com/fremantlestreetartsfestival

There are performers from all over the world coming along. Last year was excellent so why not head to Freo, grab one of the exceptional beers from the Sail & Anchor, browse the markets, let the kids play in the Esplanade park, check out the view from the ferris wheel and wander the streets for some fantastic and free entertainment.

The Cap Strip will be closed to traffic and you'll need to get in early to get a parking space in town. Alternatively, park on South Beach and take the CAT bus in to the centre.

If you're taking the bus back to your car in the evening and feeling peckish then be sure and stop at my good friends - Run Amuk gourmet hotdogs. Grab a dog and enjoy some supper as the sun sets over the ocean.

Totally awesome weekend!

Guest guest9824

I must say I love freo, so happy there is San churro there too. Love the markets and the street entertainers. No doubt it will be a lovely busy weekend there. Enjoy!

pea