Partner Visa

gazza18

hi gazza18, im in process of partner visa and went at it without a migration agent.. i was initially looking at agent assistance but soon realised that once i had downloaded the application forms the agent would need to ask you every qustion on the form and would request all the information such as statements proof of genuine relationship etc anyhow so decided to complete and submit myself..

once the initial application had gone off and my case officer contacted me i was glad i hadnt used an agent and saved a good few bob in the process..

im in the waiting queue with many other partner visa applicants and have been told 8-9months based on a satisfactory medical in may!?

so to answer your question, i would definitely attempt to complete the application yourself, as there are many people on this forum and other sister sites that can help you, along with the helpdesk at australia house immigration..

hope this helps