Carpentry work nor??

Hello everyone, We are hoping to relocate back to Perth in the next few months and was just hoping someone out there might be able to give us an idea of work for hubby. He worked NOR a few years ago, mostly fixing carpentry, skirtings, door hanging, extensions, etc and also general building. He also started to get quite a bit of private work before we left. We know things are a bit slow at the moment, and if there isn't the work then we won't be able to make the move (sob! sob!) Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks a lot Jess xx

Hi Jess keep hearing different stories have herd theres a shortage of trades then you here of people struggeling to find work I,m moving over in a couple of months and hope to find work straight away Ive come to the conclusion now that if I don t make the move soon and the longer I dwell on the work situation and different stories I hear I won t make the move at all I feel now Ive just got to take the plunge and hope things turn out ok

Gary

Hi Gary, Thanks for the reply. I know what you mean, we keep reading the news in WA and look at statistics etc and the job pages, but until we actually get out there, think we shall just have to "wing" it!!! Good luck with your big move, hope it all runs smoothly and you manage to find work easily enough. Jess x