Shippers have arrived ....

Loulou

:wideeyed: Well the packing has commenced!! Certainly starting to sink in now. We have 6 weeks until we fly and I cant wait for this week to be over, our belongings on the way to Perth and and the house (fingers crossed) completing Friday. Now i just need to decide what shoes i wont see for 12 weeks :confused:

Lou

:wideeyed: Well the packing has commenced!! Certainly starting to sink in now. We have 6 weeks until we fly and I cant wait for this week to be over, our belongings on the way to Perth and and the house (fingers crossed) completing Friday. Now i just need to decide what shoes i wont see for 12 weeks :confused:

Lou

Snap - our shippers arrived today too!! We fly on the 19th May, I feel really unsettled and weird with 3 guys packing up our life. I thought I would be over the moon today as all the cleaning and sorting is finished but feel really strange and upset. How are you coping? I hope I get over this by tomorrow as the guys are packing for 3 days.........

Good luck with the move. Lxx

Hi there

I have a permanent headache! lol! think i will feel quite emotional watching it all being loaded lived here 14 years and the only house our boys have known...

i am a bit worried they might pack something i need, they work so quick ha ha!! Hope it all goes well for you too looking forward to a glass of wine come friday evening :jiggy:

Ha well the days have gone to fast for me but wishing you all the Luck Love and Happiness in your new venture in life, at least my flight is booked for my visit in December. New Year in Oz with you all. I can now say see you in 6 months when you leave the uk in May xxxxxx Mum