AHPRA help please

Edzi

Hi. I am going crazy waiting for ANMAC and I have already collated my documents for Visa 189 ready to go to solicitors when/if i get an invite. I now need to move on to next thing which is AHPRA. Gosh this migration thing is making me tired. I think about it everyday. Waiting everyday. Anyway. What I am asking is can anyone clarify if i have got the right form. Is It the application form for general registration (graduated or trained overseas). It says AGOS - 40. Do I just print it off and fill it in or do you apply online? I thought i might start filling it in and getting evidence together because from what i gather from the forums, this is the most difficult part. Thank you for any help.

Have you already sent your certified docsuments to ANMAC. If you have then once ANMAC e-mail you to say they have completed your assessment you can send a message back to them asking for your documents to be sent to AHPRA. Yu just need to ask them and tell them which AHPRA office you want them sending to.

Hope this helps.

Debs