Girl friends...anybody out there!!!??

Guest chllea

Guest chllea

Hello,

Im 33 yrs, female, have boyfriend, no kids but 2 active dogs. Been in Oz 7 yrs, Perth 6 yrs and am looking to meet some girl friends. My close friends moved East 2 yrs ago. Work full time in male dominated work place & finding that I miss having girl time. So time to get off my bum cos aint no-one knocking on my door! Love to laugh, love coffee, pretty active. Oh I live SOR. Maybe see/hear you soon. Bye for now, Chloè

Guest chllea

Hi toot toot.

Its nice to know people in the same boat :)

So what kind of dogs do u have? Apologies if my replys are late or whatever. I do shift work and hrs all over the place atm.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vixibell

Hi! Where abouts SOR are you? Been in Perth now since September last year, just settled in our own house in January and looking at getting a dog (but need to sort out the block first!). Oh, and I'm 32 :) Always up for a drink (albeit a soft one or a bottle of wine!) if you fancy it.

Vix :)

Hi,

ive been here six weeks live in SH so currently building a social network, people I have met so far have been really nice! I'm 33 and like to have a bit of girl time my hubby is fifo so if anyone would like a coffee/ wine pm me and I can pass my number on x

Hi,

ive been here six weeks live in SH so currently building a social network, people I have met so far have been really nice! I'm 33 and like to have a bit of girl time my hubby is fifo so if anyone would like a coffee/ wine pm me and I can pass my number on x

This is Straya wtf is a social network , do ya mean mates ;)

Hey guys, I am attempting to arrange a meet up on the 26th May, proberbly at Rockingham Foreshore around 11am. If you guys are up for it let me know. I think TootToot has already said she is coming

I am 29, husband is 30, daughter is 11. We live in Baldivis and have a dog :) Always sound like I am joining a dating agency when I do this bit haha

Amanda :)

Guest chllea

Hi everyone. Couldn't log in for some reason. Most probably user error. I have friends staying until Monday so this weekend is out for me but if anyone has spare afternoon next weekend and fancies meeting up... Will be nice to actually meet someone:)

Im in Seville Grove Vix. Hello, nice to "meet" you. Babs where is SR? U anywhere near me? Bye for now- will remember my login details in future :wacko:

Guest Vixibell

I'd have loved to tag along to the meet up, but unfortunately I'm busy on 26th :( Nice to see people of similar ages all here. Hopefully we can organise another meet-up at some point? Anyone is free to PM me if they fancy a natter in the mean time :)

Chllea - If you're in Seville Grove, I'm pretty close by. I live up in Roleystone :)

Guest TootToot
Hey guys, I am attempting to arrange a meet up on the 26th May, proberbly at Rockingham Foreshore around 11am. If you guys are up for it let me know. I think TootToot has already said she is coming

I am 29, husband is 30, daughter is 11. We live in Baldivis and have a dog :) Always sound like I am joining a dating agency when I do this bit haha

Amanda :)

I don't know whats going on but this site does not tell me when there are new posts - does anyone else have the same problem? Unfortunately I can't make the 26th Amanda as I'm doing the HBF run for a reason. Hopefully another time though?

I don't know whats going on but this site does not tell me when there are new posts - does anyone else have the same problem?

Hi, your settings are currently set to receive once Daily email notifications (as opposed to instant email notifications). I see from your settings that you're using a company email account. If you're not receiving the daily notifications, it may be that the company email server is incorrectly flagging the emails as spam and stopping them from going to your account. If you have a personal email account, try using that and see if you receive the notifications. If you need any assistance updating your email address, just send me a PM.

Rob

(Admin)