Anyone with a skippers ticket?

shorty

• 3 months later...
Guest perthboat

Hi Stef & Jo,

Did you get your Skippers Ticket? Not meaning to 'advertise' but as you asked - Perth Boat School does skippers tickets at all boat ramps, 7 days a week. They do beginners and will train you till you can berth your boat with the best !

all the best

Mike

Hi,

We've just bought a boat but are new to boats.

Has anyone got a skippers ticket who's willing to take us out to learn about our boat before we get a skippers ticket.

Thanks

Stef & Jo

Hi Stef & Jo,

Did you get your Skippers Ticket? Not meaning to 'advertise' but as you asked - Perth Boat School does skippers tickets at all boat ramps, 7 days a week. They do beginners and will train you till you can berth your boat with the best !

all the best

Mike

Hey Mike, your post and membership is welcome but if you are associated with the company in your post please contact the administrator and then add your company details to your signature. That way you'll be advertising your business with every post you make and your contribution will be valuable to all.

Cheers.

Guest perthboat

Thanks Portlaunay,

I am president of the Marine Training Association and also the not for profit 'company' Perth Boat School. I don't want to be here 'representing' any commercial enterprise, however as the subject didn't seem to have been answered, I answered it. I will do as you say and contact the administrator. All the best. Mike