Skills Expo

portlaunay

Hello, we are just back from the Skills Expo and it seems to be aimed at school leavers and university graduates - I didn't see anyone looking to recruit experience candidates!

No luck yet then Alant? hope you are taking the opportunity to enjoy some sights and sounds of Perth before you land that job and have little spare time ;-)

J x

Hi Bean, still not had any luck with getting a job and its been too wet and windy to enjoy Perth this week...this isn't what I signed up for :arghh:

Had lots and lots of meetings & conversations with recruiters over the last 2 weeks and I have 3 roles that I am waiting to hear back about. I am going to meet a Financial Controller on Monday from a mining company for a potential role so fingers crossed I get something sorted soon!

How are your visa preparations going?

Hi Bean, still not had any luck with getting a job and its been too wet and windy to enjoy Perth this week...this isn't what I signed up for :arghh:

Had lots and lots of meetings & conversations with recruiters over the last 2 weeks and I have 3 roles that I am waiting to hear back about. I am going to meet a Financial Controller on Monday from a mining company for a potential role so fingers crossed I get something sorted soon!

How are your visa preparations going?

finally got stuff sent to CPA today,now a waiting game :-) keep in touch and good luck with the posts

J x