Kinross College

The Jamesy's

Hi everyone,

Well, house is sold, just waiting for some dates so we can book flights, accommodation etc!! All very excited-the only thing worrying us as besides work is schooling for our 4 girls!

We are torn between Kinross college and Ocean Reef SHS. We really need to try and make a decision before we get there as it will be the summer hols when we arrive and won't be able to look round the schools until end of Jan just before they go back but we will need to be in a long term rental by then as all our stuff will have arrived. We don't want to get a rental and end up preferring the school in the catchment that we're not in!!!!!

HELP!!! Don't know what to do for the best. The girls are 13,11,4 & 3.

Thanks for any opinions from anyone who hopefully has first hand experience!!!

Jess xx

I have no firsthand knowledge of either school, but I do have two friends who are teachers and who have taught at both schools for part of this year. Both friends say they would never teach at Kinross again because of the behavioural issues and bullying at the school that is unaddressed by the administration.

I have no firsthand knowledge of either school, but I do have two friends who are teachers and who have taught at both schools for part of this year. Both friends say they would never teach at Kinross again because of the behavioural issues and bullying at the school that is unaddressed by the administration.

WOW!! Thanks Rossmoyne-it's a no brainer then really!!! Thanks for your reply, will definitely avoid that area!!

Jess xx

• 2 years later...

Terrible School for bullying. Had to move my daughter to a private school as she experienced relentless bullying. In the end my husband went up and threatened legal action. The victims of bulling there are not helped, in fact the bully's seem to rule the roost not the administration. It was sickening and I know of several other children to had to leave that same year and since have heard in the community of others.