Whitford's Dog Beach

Candygirl

OMG What a Place!!!

We stumbled across this yesterday. We were chatting to a guy at the Q Station who said he was taking his dog there on its release.

Well, it is absolutely stunning. We have never seen a beach like it. It was pristine waters, clean and tidy. There must have been over a 100 dogs there yesterday, swimming, running, digging and generally having a ball. My two are going to think they have gone to heaven when they go on their release day. It was safe, there was no way that the dogs could have got off of the beach as the car park was a little walk up a slope.

If you are new and have a dog, it will be worth the journey. It will prob be about a 30 min drive from us, but we will be doing it.

We noticed that there were also dog washers on site as well and I think their charge was $20.

We have been to Mosman Beach. Yes, it is lovely there too. That is prob the nearest to us in Willetton, but Whitfords was just amazing. Let's be fair, all the dog beaches are amazing, just for what they are. In Spain, we were not allowed to take our dogs onto the beach, so we are very lucky here.

We have been to Mosman Beach. Yes, it is lovely there too. That is prob the nearest to us in Willetton, but Whitfords was just amazing. Let's be fair, all the dog beaches are amazing, just for what they are. In Spain, we were not allowed to take our dogs onto the beach, so we are very lucky here.

Hey Candygirl have a look at Leighton Dog Beach too.... just up from Port Beach in Freo.... Or South Beach (south of Freo) has a dog beach too. Your furkids will love the beach I am sure, whichever one you take them to!!

Hey Candygirl have a look at Leighton Dog Beach too.... just up from Port Beach in Freo.... Or South Beach (south of Freo) has a dog beach too. Your furkids will love the beach I am sure, whichever one you take them to!!

Thanks. Yes, we found that one too. I like the idea that you have to walk down so I know there could be no escapees.

Thanks to Fifi69, we also went to a lovely little dog beach near Attadale last evening too for a look. I think that will be the nearest one to us. Just 10 mins drive. At the moment, we are definitely spoilt for choice.

Three more prison visits and the girls will be FREE!