WA Schedule 2, all closed? really anxious!

kmchu

Hi everyone,

Has anyone received an invitation to submit the 190 application for West Australia and job in schedule 2 (offlist) after Oct 28 2013? I have checked with many people and understood there's no one really received it.

Does that mean WA schedule 2 jobs are all closed/suspended?

WA stated that offshore applicants need to provide an offer letter. Yes I was lucky to have an offer and already sent it to the department. But it still doesn't help!

I'm really anxious as I have a deadline to receive the 190 ss in Feb...

Anyone has any input is appreciated.

Edited by kmchu

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Tata,

Just came across your comment while researching online. WOuld like to know did your PR with WA SS go through? My occupation too is in schedule 2 in WA and I have managed to get a job offer. Its been two months, I have lodged my EOI & applied for WA sponsorship, but I havent recd an invite yet. I have mailed them a couple of times and mentioned that I have a job offer, however each time I have received their standard reply stating their invitation process... Really anxious now...Would appreciate a response from you...Thanks

Whether you have offer letter or not, WA skill select invitation is very difficult to get. (On schedule 2 occupation)

This is based on my experience in 2014. I am working in perth with a 457 sponsorship visa.