Hello

Guest Noodle Noggin

Guest Noodle Noggin

Hi there,

We are looking into the possibility of moving to Perth for a better future for us and our two children. I am a paramedic working for the Yorkshire Ambulance Service and my wife is currently an Advanced Teaching Asssistant in a local primary school but is due to qualify as a primary school teacher in the next few months as just has one placement left on her PGCE course.

We love living in Knaresborough but are growing increasingly concerned for our future in this country due to various reasons and following research and discussions with colleagues that have made the move, think that we should at least try it.

Anyway, just a brief introduction, before I start annoying the good people on here with numerous questions.

Cheers

Hi there,

We are looking into the possibility of moving to Perth for a better future for us and our two children. I am a paramedic working for the Yorkshire Ambulance Service and my wife is currently an Advanced Teaching Asssistant in a local primary school but is due to qualify as a primary school teacher in the next few months as just has one placement left on her PGCE course.

We love living in Knaresborough but are growing increasingly concerned for our future in this country due to various reasons and following research and discussions with colleagues that have made the move, think that we should at least try it.

Anyway, just a brief introduction, before I start annoying the good people on here with numerous questions.

Cheers

Hi

Welcome to pp

This is a great forum for advice etc. People that are further down the line with their visa process

Also people who are already in oz.

I was brought up in Knaresborough its a great town. I now live in York not too far from you.

We have started our PR visa process. Lots of questions and form filling. Exciting and scary at the same time.

Good luck with your application

Sharon

Hi and welcome.

Let me be the one that just adds a word of caution. Oz is a great place and we obviously enjoy living here. But, it does have pretty much all of the same issues as the UK. It is another developed country and has the same problems. Some less some more.

I would also do some research on job availability - particularly for your wife as there in an over supply of primary teachers in WA.