new mates please?

Hi , iv been in perth about 16 months, I moved over with my boyfriend from hampshire. Iv settled into work really easy, but would really like some girly mates outside of my job. Im into fitness, cycling, walk. Also like eating out, drinks, cinema, reading. We are based in shenton park, near subiaco. But I have a car so I dont mind traveling to get together with others.

Hi ladies jumping on your thread. I'm Laura 34, & moved to Perth 16mths ago too with my OH & boys. Were originally from Doncaster. Working in Subiaco & live SOR in Huntingdale. Settled into work but looking to make new friends. Would live to come to your meet up when it happens.

Hi girls,

although I'm not there yet, I will be there 1st April looking to settle in the Freo area and would love to meet new people. me and my husband are both early 30's (no kids) and like the usual outdoor activities, dinner, drinks BBQ's etc. So I'd love to meet up with any of you once we arrive.

Did anyone actually start a Facebook group as previously mentioned in the thread?

Sam x

Hi all.

The wife and i are thinking of headin into the city for a few drinks on sat late arvo/night. mainly goin into the laneway lounge bar for the live music. If anyone fancies joinin us feel free to get in touch. Were in our 30's with no kids, livin in nedlands for 5 years.

Steve