Cant wait for the packers arrive

<Dan>

We've had enough already. Been sorting out, cleaning, sorting out, cleaning and sorting out more. I spent all of Saturday cleaning my tools and tool box, which STILL isn't finished. All of yesterday afternoon sorting out the loft. We now have no room anywhere in the house.

Hopefully on Monday the 6th, the packers / container arrives.

Please tell me it gets easier?

There just seems to be no end to it all. Helped my brother move house today, 2 miles, it was so easy!

Running out of room in our little house. The tools is doing my head in, so many tools to clean. And its all the little things, like taking the sodding fur-cones off the Christmas tree.

That's frustrating Jen. It's so amazing how much stuff we have from over the Years. We had our garage burgled over the summer and they took all oh power tools it was awful for us and still is but in someways a blessing we have the insurance through so he an buy new and some he wanted to sell any way.

keep at it x

Thanks lovely! Aaaah that is awful! but yes you have to make the best of bad situations and I know we are happier now than we were….plus the aftermath of where we were staying is already horrendous and we have been attacked and slated by MrJP's family so we are happy we have our own front door again and are not in limbo nor stuck in 2 bedrooms treading on eggshells and dealing with lies which is loads better and we will both be more experienced in our fields in 1 yr - positives!! ha! xxx

It does get easier!.... Honest!.... I remember when the packers came in to our home, we had stayed up the night before until 4am...still sorting!! And then We were cleaning the shed stuff as they were packing it!.. Oops! But all cleared customs ok!!!!! It's a good time to be ruthless and get rid of stuff that you haven't used in years!!... Little tip though, don't underestimate things! the day our kitchen utensils turned up was the best day!.... Personally, if i had to do it again, i would pack everything!!! Good luck!!

Will be worth it Dan we had some terrible rows but laugh about them now our container is just leaving the gulf of Amen be with us about middle of Oct then depends on customs we left on 13th Sept but had a 2 week holiday in Bali to celebrate my nephew,s wedding, just started work today I,m laboring for him (a bricky) on site till my Chippy tools arrive I to had to clean all my tools stunk of Jeye's fluid for ages lol

Gaz