Guest Guest6235

Honestly the Perth crime stats pale into insignificance if you contrast them to 10s of uk cities. Coventry has to be my worst experience with 2 neighbours breaking in and stealing our stuff and one attempting to beat us into oblivion (drink/drug fuelled). I was also mugged at knife point by some not so charming character one night and my wife tells me stories of another drugged up knife wielding idiot holding her housemate hostage for a few hours! However saying that I still have fond memories of the place and there are some nice areas (just been diplomatic!) .. As for Hull or Perth...hmm...tough choice that one..!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest6235
Both...? But generally Perth? Is there a good stats website? Xx

I think it was Melville, Currumbine, Duncraig & Kingsley areas were up there from memory, there was a long list and not sure which site it was. I'm sure somebody will know of a crime that has been committed in these areas but only going by the www.

Edited by Guest6235

Ha ha @drhebden ....point taken. Where in Perth do you live.

Ah I don't yet ... Live not far from you up in County Durham. Originally from Hull so think I'm okay to say what I think about it ( except in front of my gran!) .

We have family in Mullaloo and stayed at nice place in Quinns Rocks back in January (seems like ages ago now!) - quite like this part of Perth so once house sold, job and sponsor found we'll be on our way somewhere up there I think.

cheers

Guest Guest6235

We think what you probably do about Hull, we hate going into the town centre. As I say we live 10-15 mins outside of it and only venture in if we really need to.

Where in Hull are you from?

Guest Guest6235
Aaaah that's made me happy in wanna live in duncraig :biglaugh:

When do you move to Perth Jen, I can't see all the signature stuff using tapatalk. How old are your children?

I haven't watched that for several years now. So when you do your final reccie then what's going to be the reasons to make you want to go permanently.

All I want Keefo,like most people on here is my lot to be happy. I have been working with my old fella all day on an install (not happy about working on a Sat! But that's what you get when you employ lazy gits) we have had a great day and earn't a few quid. I will miss them terribly. My mum is in serious denial. But,we need to have a go at this. I'm 42 so over halfway through my go at this life thing. My boy is starting out and he can only benefit from having more of a knowledge and experience of this little planet.

Guest Guest6235
Oh yes, faster than a cup cake at a fat lads dinner party

I can't remember have you got visa in place etc, I think it was you who mentioned the visa you would be getting wouldn't enable you to work around central Perth and up to a certain radius for up to two years.

When do you move to Perth Jen, I can't see all the signature stuff using tapatalk. How old are your children?

Oh we are a while off yet....long story but all depends on jobs and what happens....could be as swiftly as March but more realistic is August/ september! My littlens are 2 and 5...all will be well if I can sort this registration thing (midwives are screwed ATM really!) xx

What's your story morning glory? ;) x

Eeek wow that's amazing - what a great day to fly! You must be so happy! What do you and OH do? Where do you think you'll settle? Oh we will definitely be able to go it's just doing things I don't reeeeeally want to do but hey ho if I get a job ASAP then it actually would be beneficial to me. We are getting both skills assessed etc ATM and my re gas midwife and then visa app in dec so FX granted by feb/March....we will be there one way or another it's what we all want....I'll just miss my family loads!

Guest Guest6235

My wife has a job lined up as a Teacher, she was offered 3 jobs in a week and offered another on Friday but she had already accepted one. We are looking at Kingsley or surrounding area. I hope you achieve what you want.