Rental accommodation in Perth

Guest 2hot4u

Hi there

You can get both types, it depends on who is offering the rental and what they are offering. Either way, you can always ask if you prefer only a 6 month stay until you find your feet (that's what we did) with the option of extending to 12 months.

You can get short lets which may have either minimum or maximum stay periods. For example, we offer short stays and have no max or min periods, whereas others may require minimum of 4 nights and max of 3 months.

Hope this helps somewhat!

Jessica

• 11 months later...
Guest kendalg
Hi there

You can get both types, it depends on who is offering the rental and what they are offering. Either way, you can always ask if you prefer only a 6 month stay until you find your feet (that's what we did) with the option of extending to 12 months.

You can get short lets which may have either minimum or maximum stay periods. For example, we offer short stays and have no max or min periods, whereas others may require minimum of 4 nights and max of 3 months.

Hope this helps somewhat!

Jessica

Noticed that you do short stays. We are looking to relocate from Scotland and looking for a furnished property NOR for about six weeks starting on 5th September. Our golden retriever would be joining us for a few weeks when he comes out of quarantine. If you have anything or know of anyone then please let me know as I am really struggling to find something. Thanks Kendal

Hi Kendal

we to are moving out on a similar date and we live near Rowallen not to far from you. We have just booked flights for the end of may to go and have a look around at locations.

Have you already been out to Perth and if so where did you stay? a few people have advised looking on gumtree but i have found that of the 14 people i have emailed for accomodation for 3 weeks havent even had the decency to reply.

Hope you get sorted soon

Dean & Margaret Ann

Guest kendalg

Hi there. Where is Rowallan then? I'm in East Kilbride. My husband and I went out last April/May time for only a week! I know that sounds crazy but we could only get that time off and didn't want to leave the kids for too long. The weather was beautiful then. Not too hot during the day and cool at night. We stayed in a place in Ocean Reef just one row back from the Ocean - absolutely gorgeous place. We booked it through Stay.com. It wasn't the cheapest of properties but really nice and modern and the Irish couple who lived downstairs were really friendly. Calypso Retreat was the name of the place we booked. We are finding it difficult just now to find somewhere for our arrival on 5th Sept as we are taking our dog and as you said, no-one seems to get back to you. Kendal

Guest Karan gilmour

Hi Huys

Karan here from Kalamunda, I am new to this social media and apologiesif I get things mixed up with the replies - WE live East of Perth if that helps in the Perth Hills just as gorgeous as the Ocean - lots of trees and beautiful scenery and 9 wineries on our doorstep 15 minutes drive to the airport and 30 mins to city all local amentities We have a 1 bedroom fully furnished flat on our property for lodgings and WE ARE dog friendly $400 per week let me know if I can help further, I am a tour operator so if there is anything I can help you with let me know Cheers Karan

Bye for now Karan

Hello,

Rowallen is just past Stewarton between Fenwick and Kilmaurs. Thanks for the information I will have a look. As you know when you are going there to look at locations and meetings non stop then you dont want to be spending a lot of money on accomodation when you will be out all of the time and then we may be back out there 12 weeks later for good.

Thanks again for the information and good look with your searching.

Dean & Margaret Ann

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Karin and Steve

We have a fully furnished home to rent in Heathridge, can be viewed on the following website www.realestate.com.au, we will be vacating the home from April 10 and will not be returning till Feb 2012, our real estate agent is Marshall Real Estate