Could do with talking to someone

Preferably who speaks English!!!!

OK,so I only arrived yesterday, but everyone in this hostel is French, German or Chinese. It doesn't help matters that my luggage got lost in Malaysia which is annoying me, but I didn't think it would be SO diverse.

Been to the WACA today for a walk round but still didn't speak to anyone. And I'm usually a sociable guy!!!

So can anyone help me out?

I'm stopping on Wickham Street. Just off Hay Street East Perth.

Cheers in advance

Edited by portlaunay
swearing

Don't tell me that those people in the hostel don't speak English even though they're not native English speakers...

theres an English guy turned up yesterday. Big relief.

The others do speak English as I introduced myself to them. But after that they seemed to remain in their clique. I'm usually good at getting involved with conversations but my German is limited.

Went to to the WA museum yesterday with 3 of them. Good day out it was too despite the weather. Then about 10 of us went round Northbridge last night. So it broke the ice pretty well.

Im trying to get a few to go to the Glory game tonight.

By the way, I'm 28, from Sheffield with a WHV but already planning on sacking off working and travelling instead. I'm a Brickie but there doesn't seem to be much for backpackers.