Big House

Guest Guest6235

Probably a bit of both and moving to other states to find work or back to UK. I've done a lot of work at houses now where Aussie families have found work in QLD, Canberra etc as they've been laid off so putting homes on market or British families moving home for the same reason. I even talk to Aussie families who are moving to QLD just because their kids are now teenagers and feel there is more for them there...... so they tell me. It turns out the guy at Quinns beach who I spoke to several months back was right about these price drops.

Edited by Guest6235

Are all the posh people moving out of Sorrento? Stacks of $1mill+ houses up for sale! Just a wee bit over my budget:biglaugh:

The way things are going they won't be million plus houses for long.

As people have said, mining boom is over so there is not the demand for trophy houses. There is not the demand for any houses. Possibly it's a good time to start thinking about buying, if you have a good job. But there is no hurry. No foreseeable reason why things should change.