Jump to content

Help needed! Visa to move from Perth to england


Recommended Posts

Hello, I don’t know if this is aloud on the site but I’m really stuck. I’m looking for somebody that can help us with what visa to apply for so we can live in England for a year. My husband is English and has lived in Australia for 9 years but we want to take our 3yo son to England to live for a year. I’ve been reading about all the visas and I’m so confused what to apply for. Please message me if you can help us out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome to the forum. 

So, your son and husband are both British, so your husband just needs a UK passport if he hasn't still got one up to date. You can apply online for your sons first passport. 

I am guessing you are Australian? If so, the first question would be do you have any British parents or grandparents? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...