School recommendation Perth SOR

Keer1992

We are currently overseas and would be moving to Perth early next year. We are are looking for rentals around Jandakot/piara waters. 

I have a 5 year old who would be attending year 1 next year, who is handful and strong willed, is also a bit delayed in language since we are bilingual. Please share your recommendation for public/primary schools of smaller size. 

Since I m new to Australian education system, I m unaware if there are teacher assistants in all the classrooms. We have been under lockdown for 18 months now and my child has never attended school. I have been thinking my child would settle well with a little one on one attention in the beginning. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long time since my children were at primary school, my friend is a teaching assistant but works between two classes so there isn't always another person present who can give 1:1 time to a child.  Some public schools have catchment areas so you'd be best doing a google search of schools in the areas you're interested in and and contacting the schools directly to find out what they offer/how they can meet your requiremnts.