Working with horses is there much chance

Guest TTAJ

Hi to all

My family and i are due to come out soon my husband has got a fifo job and i am looking to keep myself busy once we have settled. I am toatly new as this is my first post. I am tracy 36 hubby is tony 38 and children son Ashley 14 and daughter jessica 7.

I find this site is ace for information and has answered many questions i would have needed to ask, but i cant find anything relating to horses, as you can guess they are my passion and have worked with them on and off for many years from show ponies to show jumpers happy hacks and breaking youngsters (in my youth) if anybody knows sites to look on or areas that are more 'horsey' please could you let me know.

many thanks and cheers

Hello Tracy ,

Welcome to PP .. glad your liking the site .. theres lots of horses here in WA a lot of racing, polo , showing and trotters etc .. its all there if you havea look at www.seek.com.au i have seen jobs there a long time ago but they are there , i had horse's until i came here to live , its seems very different have a look at this site .http://www.horseyard.com.au/ all the best :)

Guest YorkshireGirl

Hello fellow horsey person!:smile: When I have been looking through the horse ads here (Cavaletti is the main site) there have been a few jobs advertised (also seen jobs on Yard&Groom) Lots of work on racing yards but not sure if the hours would suit? I have also seen a few teaching jobs that didn't require qualifications and were part time. I think there is a pretty good chance you could find something. But, there are definite horsey areas here, Serpentine, Wanneroo and Oakford seem to be the main ones, something to consider when deciding where to live perhaps or travel will be just too far. Good luck x

• 2 months later...

That is great information thankyou all.

I will look into them for sure, although i may end up in rockingham but all the same if i dont do somthing with horses i know i will loose the will to live, i cant wait toget there now only a couple of weeks to go yey !!

cheers tracy