Hi, we are Connor (5) and Alfie (2)

Guest The Moore Family

Guest The Moore Family

We are hoping to move to Perth in July/August (Secret harbour).

We are very excited and can't wait to go and see some kangaroos and koalas, but not spiders.

Is anyone else excited about moving too?

8) :lol: :wink::D:P:)

• 3 months later...

Hi Connor and Alfie, my children are Alex (12) whose a girl and Tom 7, they love it here in WA, they've seen kangaroos, wombats, koalas and spiders and snakes. They are very sensible and know not to touch any spiders but to shout for their dad!! :lol: They have even rode on a camel.

They love going to the beach and have body boards I'm sure you'll love it too.

Ali

• 3 months later...

Hi Moore family

are you here yet?

Like you I have 2 boys - Travis,6 and Alfie, 3

We've only been here 7 weeks but sofar sogood, apart from the weather

How are you finding it ?

Lisa

• 3 months later...
Guest NeilSari

Hi Alex

My name is Olivia, I'm 11 years old and we are going to move to Perth next year. I read about what you do in Oz and it sounds great! I can't wait to move over there - when my dad finally gets the Visas sent through.

I'd really like to hear about what it's like to live in Perth - the beaches look great and the sea clear and warm. What else is there for you to do, especially now that you are on your summer holidays. And what is school like?

Hope to hear from you soon

Olivia Gregson (Neil, Sari and Olivia)

Guest NeilSari

Hi Alex

My name is Olivia, I'm 11 years old and we are going to move to Perth next year. I read about what you do in Oz and it sounds great! I can't wait to move over there - when my dad finally gets the Visas sent through.

I'd really like to hear about what it's like to live in Perth - the beaches look great and the sea clear and warm. What else is there for you to do, especially now that you are on your summer holidays. And what is school like?

Hope to hear from you soon

:P

Olivia Gregson (Neil, Sari and Olivia)

Hi Olivia, I'm Alex's mum (who is in bed at the moment), so I thought I'd reply on her behalf. I notice you're from Lancaster - we lived in Preston which wasn't too far away from you.

We're now having in the summer holidays which is cool that it's at xmas time, but already Alex's younger brother is bored (he's only been off school a week), but he's doing basket ball camp in the summer holidays.

Alex was in year 7 in the UK and had just started high school, but year 7 here is primary school so when we arrived she went to primary school. She actually didn't mind and has had a great year and they have a cool graduation too.

I will pm your mum and dad with alex's email then you can send her an email with your questions.

Ali

• 2 months later...
Guest michelle

Hi 'Moore' family,

We are the 'Denham' family. Mum, Dad, Kiera (4) and Erin (2).

We are visiting 'Perth' in may for 3weeks, just to check it out. Then if all goes well. We hope to fast track visa's, to be there in 8months. SOOOOOOO EXCITED! Can't stop talking, reading, surfing 'perth'.

We haven't decided on a settling area yet, but we've heard fantastc things about 'secret harbour'. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!!

mum (michelle 31yrs), dad (Jon 32yrs), Kiera & Erin xxxxxx

• 1 year later...
Guest SaTish

you will have no trouble making new friends.................ozzies love that accent As scousers, we get it all the time about ours, and we play it up. Gawler is a really nice place, and there are lots of ex-pats there................and i am told the schools are real nice too. Good luck with your move Jane

• 1 month later...