mixed emotions today...

Jo1977

Today I should be feeling REALLY excited..today I received the news that we have been granted our 457 visa!! We were originally planning on leaving the uk at the begining of July giving us a month to get sorted. 2 years ago I broke my wrist badly and had 6 operations to fix it. I made the decision in may to have the last piece of metalwork removed from my wrist which should have been straight forward, but instead I got an intraoperative fracture and am back in plaster until the 6th July. Im really stressed, we can't book flights in case the consultant says it hasn't healed, we hope that we can delay the start date for my oh job and if i do get the go from the doc ahead, im worrying as I would probably need a further review. I am hoping i may be able to pay for this in Oz...I just feel crappy as I wish I hadnot asked for the plate to be taken out :frown:.

sorry to be a moaning minny!!

Jo

Please dont apologise Jo. Its just one of those things unfortunately. Im sure your Dr will be able to answer any questions you have about future treatment. You must remember though that today is a good day, you've been granted your visa!!:biggrin: If your move gets delayed slightly its not the end of the world. Your health is more important and its fingers crossed your OH can sort his job out.

Good luck