eeeekkkkk this time next week we will be in the air somewhere with 9hrs to go!!

Jo1977

i don't know if the eeeeekkk is excitement or nerves!!!!!! it's been so long in the planning it doesn't seem real! I'm focusing on going to universal studios in singapore!!

Had most of the goodbye get togethers, just one with the family this weekend, then monday, we're off!!! whoop whoop!

Trying to persuade my sister that she has to come and visit us bt she doesn't want to fly on her own...need to work on her a bit harder. I reckon if i keep sending her pictures of the beach and blue sky it may help :biglaugh:

Jo & Ellis

Guest Little Miss Sunshine

Hi Jo, how exciting for you both!!!! We fly in 5 weeks and reality is more than kicking in!! Once your sis see's your pic she'll be on the next flight out no persuading needed! lol Where about in perth are you staying?

Kat x

i don't know if the eeeeekkk is excitement or nerves!!!!!! it's been so long in the planning it doesn't seem real! I'm focusing on going to universal studios in singapore!!

Had most of the goodbye get togethers, just one with the family this weekend, then monday, we're off!!! whoop whoop!

Trying to persuade my sister that she has to come and visit us bt she doesn't want to fly on her own...need to work on her a bit harder. I reckon if i keep sending her pictures of the beach and blue sky it may help :biglaugh:

Jo & Ellis

Hi Jo, how exciting for you both!!!! We fly in 5 weeks and reality is more than kicking in!! Once your sis see's your pic she'll be on the next flight out no persuading needed! lol Where about in perth are you staying?

Kat x

Hi Kat

Initially we are staying in Lynwood SOR in a granny flat..it was the cheapest short term rental we could find last minute!! Going to look around lots once we arrive as not sure where we want to be. How about you guys? We are only going for about 18months, i'm very impressed by how brave people are that go permanantly!!!

Jox