Holiday day camps for children

Guest theconnells

Guest theconnells

Hi Everyone

We are in Mullaloo moving to Leeming 1st week October.

I am working 3 full days during the week and need to find somewhere that runs activities from 8am to 5pm for my 12 year old son. It could be socceer camp or any mix of sports. He used to go to Kings Camp back in the UK.

Like eveyone else here we have no grannies and grandas to step in!

Any suggestions and help much appreciated.

Cheers

Jacki

We're in the same boat with our youngest, holiday time is a night mare. He's been going to Willeton Basket Ball Camp during the holidays for 1 week. I don't know how the older age group is run, but it's $135 for the week, but ends at 3.30. They do competitions in the morning and other sports pm. There's also the recreation centres which run clubs for older kids too.

Welcome to Leeming by the way (well in October), Where are you going to be living?

Guest theconnells

Hi Ali

Thanks for your reply

We are moving to Rolland Court off Farrington Road. Are you near there?

I have looked up Leeming Recreational Centre and it appears to run a day camp called Hysteria from 7-30am to 6pm. Do you know anything about it/is it reliable and safe?Have your children been there?

Cheers

Jacki

My son hasn't been to the camp, but people who have used it said it is very good. The recreation centre is being done up at the moment, so should be good when it's done (I quite liked it before too).

We're not too far from Farrington Road, we're off Gladstone Rd, about a 10 min walk from Leeming Forum (might be less but it always feels like a long walk) lol

Ali

Guest theconnells

Hi Ali

Does that mean the recreation centre is closed at the moment if it is being refurbished?!

I think I need to change jobs and open up a camp for ex pat kids.

Cheers

Jacki