Pickfords booked for 14th of jan 2013

paula-p

Omg its really happening now,i feel as though im on a rollercoaster of emotions and i cant jump off,the pickfords guy came out last night and gave us a quote to ship our belongings over jusy sooo excited oh ticket booked for 1st feb just got me n the kids tockets to get then that us done all the major things to do.i was really impressed with the guy from pickfords sooo proffesional our bro-in-law used the same guy last year to move as well so he was delighted with the service they provided too,i was thinking about bringing some halogen heaters over for the winter and maybe a few fans as well would that b a good idea or is it cheaper to buy over there? X

Omg its really happening now,i feel as though im on a rollercoaster of emotions and i cant jump off,the pickfords guy came out last night and gave us a quote to ship our belongings over jusy sooo excited oh ticket booked for 1st feb just got me n the kids tockets to get then that us done all the major things to do.i was really impressed with the guy from pickfords sooo proffesional our bro-in-law used the same guy last year to move as well so he was delighted with the service they provided too,i was thinking about bringing some halogen heaters over for the winter and maybe a few fans as well would that b a good idea or is it cheaper to buy over there? X

Our packers arrive tomorrow -- it'll definitely be real for us then! Assuming they turn up of course...

Ross

Cool im sure they will,hope it all goes smooth for u guys,where are u going to b staying when u get there?

Me?

We have a six week holiday let in Kinross, which apparently is a magnet for Scottish folk! During that time need to secure long term accommodation. Fly out on Sunday.

Cheers

Ross

Ours are here now and they are doing a great job!

Great.

Did they arrive early? I've e-mailed to find out what time I can expect them, not that I imagine they will arrive at exactly the same time as yours. I'm guessing it should be a reasonably early start tho. Off to clean the vacuum cleaner now...

Ross

Yip ive heard that the northern suburbs have a lot of scottish too we will b heading for the joondalup area my oh is having to come to terms that there will b no more tennants ice cold on tap lol ahhh he will get over it hehe thats gud u have a rental set up, that will give u a few weeks to get something more permenant organised u here so many different stories abouut loadsa people going for the same rental my oh,bro didnt have ny problems hopefully we will b the same hope everthing goes well for u guys :wink:

Great.

Did they arrive early? I've e-mailed to find out what time I can expect them, not that I imagine they will arrive at exactly the same time as yours. I'm guessing it should be a reasonably early start tho. Off to clean the vacuum cleaner now...

Ross

Arrived at 9 am on time, good luck for tomorrow and don't leave anything lying about you don't want packed because it will be!

Arrived at 9 am on time, good luck for tomorrow and don't leave anything lying about you don't want packed because it will be!

They arrived (3 blokes just after 9am). Phew, the relief. Now just need need to prevent them packing things we don't want packed while watching our stuff disappear.

Ross

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jas25577

Anyone any idea what to bring air freight as I have 75 kg allowance and a holiday let for the first 5 weeks as my other stuff sofa etc wont be arriving to after Xmas pickfords tell me,jas

• 2 months later...

Good luck Ross and co. we have been here nearly 3 weeks now and in currambine. We have 3 boys age 8,5 and 11 months.let me know if you guys fancy meeting up over a weekend when hubby is off. Would be nice to have some company. Think we have arrived at an awkward time as its the school holidays so difficult to get the kids meeting some new friends and me for that instance. Safe flight and hope to hear from you. Laura

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...