Couple from London looking to meet friends NOR

Guest Robandvicky

Guest Robandvicky

Hi

my husband and i moved here in June. We are 30 (me) 40 (hubby) finding it hard to meet like minded people. My husband loves his sport and i just love having friends to chat too. We do not have kids yet. Looking to meet people with or without kids. We live in Currambine. Finding it lonely at this time of year. If there is any meet ups please can someone let us know

thanks

Vicky

Guest Londoner_and_Mancunian

Hi Rob and Vicky,

We are a couple from London also, would love to meet up. My hubby has been here for 6 months , I have just come to Perth to join him and am finding it very difficult in Perth especially to meet like minded people. So it would be nice to meet up. I am new to this website so am just throwing this message out there , dont know how to PM yet. We are here for another week (this week) and have persuaded hubby for a holiday for 2 weeks so we are back on the 5th of Jan if you fancy to meet up then?

Regards

Jabs

Hi vicky, how are you. My names Laura and we live in currambine too. We moved here two weeks ago and finding it really hard what with the time of year and not meeting any new friends. We have 3 boys 8,5 and 11 months. Hope that doesn't put you off. Not sure if it said your other half oh was a mancunian. My hubby is a scouser so I'm sure they would have plenty of footie banter to be discussed. Anyway let me know if you fancy meeting up. Laura x

Guest LaurandPaul

Hi Guys, my names Laura i have 3 boys 8, 3 and 7 months. My other half is Paul. We have booked our flights for mid january and are looking to rent in maybe Darch or Butler. Anyone have any idea where the good primary schools are? Any advice would be welcomed. We are scousers too!! getting very very scaredof leaving Liverpool now!

Guest jodi25noodles

Hi Laura

I have been here for nearly 2 weeks now and currently live in secret harbour with my oh and 2 children we are also from liverpool. Its really nice here and the ppl are really friendly. hope you have a safe flight xx

Hi Vicky

We are Paul (36,from london) and Ida(34, danish)We have been here for 2 years now but are still finding it hard to meet new people. It's a bit short notice but if you fancy meeting up for a drink on x-mas eve send us a text or PM for further info .

P & I

Edited by jackboots
removal of personal info , as per forum rules :)

Hello Vicky

I am 40 and my husband is 41. Like you we do not have any children yet. We are from SE London and living in Hillarys. We have been here since the end of Jan 2012 and like you we really need to meet some londoners. My name is Jo and my husband is Darren. If you would like to meet up with us give me a call on Pm facility through the forum .

Cheers

Jo.

Edited by jackboots
removal of personal info , as per forum rules :)

Hi Laura

I have been here for nearly 2 weeks now and currently live in secret harbour with my oh and 2 children we are also from liverpool. Its really nice here and the ppl are really friendly. hope you have a safe flight xx

Hi jodi25noodles,

i'm in Port Kennedy with my husband and 2 young kids. We came from Canada midAugust. If you're interested in getting together let me know. I'd love to meet some people.

take care.

Paula

• 5 weeks later...

hi guys

im craig 42, single and live in joondalup, been here for 18 months and looking to widen my social circle, originally from carlisle in uk and support liverpool, play golf, like walks etc, would like to meet up with you guys if possible

cheers

Hi Craig.

I think there is a meet up at Yanchep national park on Sunday at 3pm.

hi mrskar, unfortunatly iv have a prior engagement on sunday, but hope to meet up with you soon, keep in touch

cheers craig:cool: