free Stone Roses V.I.P ticket Furture Music Festival

sawdoctor

Some of you may know that Ian Brown is a friend of mine and he with his band The Stone Roses are in Perth this Sunday as well as the Prodogy ect for the Future Music Festival. I have 3 V.I.P. tickets ,2 for mrs tonyman and moi the other is up for grabs to someone who can tell me why they would like to see The Stone Roses along with shed loads of other bands and probs meet the band back stage later on .....i did get the other ticket for my good friend but he has had to pull out for family reasons .....the bad news is that you will have to tag along with us , have a few drinks ect but we are good company and good people
yes.gif
http://www.futureentertainment.com.a...76525741213393
so if your up for this let me know ..... no time wasters please as its this Sunday ...ive put this on pomsinoz too but only one reply in the last hr ,so maybe you perth poms are more up for it ....?

Edited by sawdoctor

Hey sawdoctor posted a reply on pomsinoz, posting here too, in a nutshell im in if I can find a way to get in touch with you. (cant find pm facility) Im new to the forums, have never had the chance to see the stone roses, would love the opportunity. Am a genuine fan since '89.

Hey sawdoctor posted a reply on pomsinoz, posting here too, in a nutshell im in if I can find a way to get in touch with you. (cant find pm facility) Im new to the forums, have never had the chance to see the stone roses, would love the opportunity. Am a genuine fan since '89.

hello Geei3 will chat to you later as im off to work shifts soon .............remember its an over 18 s event ................