Jump to content

18 and want to move to Perth

Guest ozzy

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys


Im new to this site sorry if its in the wrong place.


I am currently looking to move to Perth in August time, i have got family in Perth already and they have offered me accommodation to live with them.

I am currently studding aeronautical engineering in the UK and if i move to Perth i am looking for a career in the aviation intraindustry mainly looking to become a pilot. However i need help!!!


At my age what visas would i be able to get to allow me permanent residence, how long would it take, etc is it possible??


All help welcome look forward to hear form you.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, at the moment, you would only qualify for a working holiday visa. This would allow you to live and work in Oz for 12 months and if you follow certain criteria you can qualify for another 12 months. Once you have finished your studies (is it a degree you are doing?) and gained some experience you can apply for skilled migration

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...