Primary and secondary schools in ellenbrook

Guest Becanddal

Guest Becanddal

Hi to everyone

This is our first post on perth poms. We r moving to perth early June - myself, husband and our 2 girls (they will be 8 and 12) and are looking to settle in ellenbrook. Just wondered if anyone had any experience of the local primary and secondary schools nearby? Any info would be good.

thanks

We initially wanted to rent in Ellenbrook and aveley and we have two young boys so has to be close to school too. We viewed houses and drove round the area it's really nice up there but it's not for us unfortunately. I have a friend in Ellenbrook but she send the kids in the neighbouring suburb outside ellenbrook and aveley. Not really of help lol sorry

Guest Sunrise

We are just about to move into our house in Ellenbrook my children will be going to local schools Arbor Grove and Ellenbrook secondary I have friends in the area and they rave about the schools. Everyone is different. Good luck with the move.

Hi to everyone

This is our first post on perth poms. We r moving to perth early June - myself, husband and our 2 girls (they will be 8 and 12) and are looking to settle in ellenbrook. Just wondered if anyone had any experience of the local primary and secondary schools nearby? Any info would be good.

thanks

Guest Becanddal
We initially wanted to rent in Ellenbrook and aveley and we have two young boys so has to be close to school too. We viewed houses and drove round the area it's really nice up there but it's not for us unfortunately. I have a friend in Ellenbrook but she send the kids in the neighbouring suburb outside ellenbrook and aveley. Not really of help lol sorry

Hi thanks for replying. I haven't seen ellenbrook in the flesh only on the web what made u decide it wasn't for you?

Also r the schools not very good, is that why your friend sends them elsewhere.

Just too far for us really. My friend is an Australian she prefers to send the kids outside ellenbrook no never heard any bad feedbacks of the school. You can have a look on the educ website that's how we based our search for houses and get some idea goodluck

I have no knowledge of the schools but it is quite a long distance from anything particularly as children get older and want to go shopping and to the beach. Public transport isn't good and you will find yourself being a glorified taxi to older children in my opinion,