Sending our dog over

msjguk

Hi msjguk

My husband and I will be moving to Perth in August and we bring our 7 year old staffie (Neo) with us. We will be using PetAir UK as I have read many good things about their service and we have spoken to them a couple of times on the phone. The only down side is the Perth quarantine is currenly closed due to bushfires so Neo will have to do his quarantine in Sydney for 30 days then will be flown to perth for us to collect him, not ideal but there is no chance I could ever leave him behind so its got to be done.

Hi Jen , I assume you mean from the UK ? . If so then we used company called Golden Arrow pet transports , couldn't fault them . pet Air also have an excellent rep .we recently flew dog over from Brisbane , we used jet pets for this and Dogtainers have also a good rep. All the best!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrs Fast Twist
Hi msjguk

My husband and I will be moving to Perth in August and we bring our 7 year old staffie (Neo) with us. We will be using PetAir UK as I have read many good things about their service and we have spoken to them a couple of times on the phone. The only down side is the Perth quarantine is currenly closed due to bushfires so Neo will have to do his quarantine in Sydney for 30 days then will be flown to perth for us to collect him, not ideal but there is no chance I could ever leave him behind so its got to be done.

Just reading this and I have a staffy, also called Neo!! Spooky :chatterbox:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest minnie659

If you don't mind me asking, how much is it to transport your dog inc quarantine. I will be taking our boxer and trying to get figures so we can start saving

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend a pet service for bringing our dog over to Perth, or if anyone has done this indepently... please let us know, missing our Beagle :-) Jen

Hi,

We also have a Beagle (7 years old). She is a bit of a drama queen (I know this is normal in Beagles), but have you managed to find out any info re the flight etc for Beagles? My Purdy is bad enough when we have thunder and lightening, I hate to think what she will be like with the aircraft engines.

We are using Bob and Pet Air to transport our two over.