UK couple landed in Perth looking to make some new friends!

LisaJames

Hi I'm Lisa (25) & my partner is James (26) and like the majority, we're looking to find some like minded friends here in WA!

We are both quite laid back people who enjoy going to the beach, bike riding, music, sports (any football & cricket fans here?!) & going out to eat/drink...

We are from the UK & very new to Perth (landing only a few days ago) & are in the throes of finding a place in & around the CBD as well as looking to meet new people & finding out firsthand what the Perth lifestyle offers!

If anyone has any advice for newbies, are in the same boat & want to meet up or just fancy going out for a glass or two just because (!) then drop us a line, we'd sure welcome a smiley face :)

Hi I'm Lisa (25) & my partner is James (26) and like the majority, we're looking to find some like minded friends here in WA!

We are both quite laid back people who enjoy going to the beach, bike riding, music, sports (any football & cricket fans here?!) & going out to eat/drink...

We are from the UK & very new to Perth (landing only a few days ago) & are in the throes of finding a place in & around the CBD as well as looking to meet new people & finding out firsthand what the Perth lifestyle offers!

If anyone has any advice for newbies, are in the same boat & want to meet up or just fancy going out for a glass or two just because (!) then drop us a line, we'd sure welcome a smiley face :)

Hi Lisa,

Where are you based at the moment?

we are heading to the breakwater tonight at about 730 to meet Steve and Elaine. Feel free to join us! I can pm you my number if you fancy it!

Laura

Guest Lee Stevens

Hi Lisa and james.

We arrived here 8 months ago from the U.K. we are a young family having two children. (Lucy 26 Lee 34) we would be more than happy to meet up with you and show you around and help with all the things poodle helped us with when we arrived.

Drop us a pm.

Edited by Mad Cow
Mobile num and email edited

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your reply. We have just got back from a day of hitting apartment viewings, fingers crossed the right one will pop up soon! We are in Pert's city centre at the mo and are heading out tonight, so can't make breakwater unfortunately :( - where about are you guys based? perhaps we could arrange a meet soon?