Goodbye hangovers oh iam rough

jonandsarah

less than two week to go now and the goodbye nights out have started and today i have the mother of all hangovers.

Out again tomorrow friday and sunday - i dont think my liver can take anymore. I sooooo cant wait for bedtime.

Some how ive managed to pack my suitcase today which was very exciting

Now i have to attempt to walk to school to collect my daughter.

and i will be emigrating one happy lady as Cardiff City got promoted to the Premiership last night.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi sarah

We have our first goodbyes this friday with a meal in The Maderia in town so will be feeling the same as you on saturday! Fab news about the City though isnt it!! Not looking forward to trying to watch a game at 2.30 am though :err:

enjoy the weekend!

Louise

Hi sarah

We have our first goodbyes this friday with a meal in The Maderia in town so will be feeling the same as you on saturday! Fab news about the City though isnt it!! Not looking forward to trying to watch a game at 2.30 am though :err:

enjoy the weekend!

Louise

Hi Louise,

Enjoy your meal tomorrow dont have the 4th bottle of wine like i did - still not feeling 100% today oops. Iam out tonight with my divorced parents who hate each other !!!!! and sister and brother - in - law Iam not drinking, then friday theres 20 of us from joanna gymnastics club going out. Then Sunday Iam out with my other sister and family and also jonathans parents coming down. I just want to go now for some reason everyone has decided they want to cram goodbyes into the last week - we still need to pack shipping company coming tuesday.

Amazing news about the City isnt it along time coming, think iam going to get joanna a shirt tomorrow

Sarah