Ambulance Insurance

alant

Thanks for the advice / feedback. I like the idea of $400 for ambo and basic insurance. Sarah - do you mind me asking who the cover is with? Is it HBF or BUPA?

Bean - still trying to find our feet. I've met with the major recruiters and all seem confident that ill get a role within a couple if weeks; more likely to be a contract role (which I'm happy to do). Was told today by one of the utility companies that I am over qualified for one of their management accountant roles (was contract role but will go perm) and they feared that I would be bored& leave! I find out tomorrow if I'm going to get an interview with a major IT firm for a perm role on the money I would like (get your fingers & toes crossed!)

They all have said that the roles are there fit good candidates so I'm hoping that I fall into that category! In terms of salary, some have said that I would get $10k less than what I would ideally like whole others have said that my expectations are realistic. They all did say that I should consider all reasonable & sensible salary packages if offered a role as a means to 'get an in'; this is fair advice and one that I might need to follow!!

Thanks for the advice / feedback. I like the idea of $400 for ambo and basic insurance. Sarah - do you mind me asking who the cover is with? Is it HBF or BUPA?

Bean - still trying to find our feet. I've met with the major recruiters and all seem confident that ill get a role within a couple if weeks; more likely to be a contract role (which I'm happy to do). Was told today by one of the utility companies that I am over qualified for one of their management accountant roles (was contract role but will go perm) and they feared that I would be bored& leave! I find out tomorrow if I'm going to get an interview with a major IT firm for a perm role on the money I would like (get your fingers & toes crossed!

They all have said that the roles are there fit good candidates so I'm hoping that I fall into that category! In terms of salary, some have said that I would get $10k less than what I would ideally like whole others have said that my expectations are realistic. They all did say that I should consider all reasonable & sensible salary packages if offered a role as a means to 'get an in'; this is fair advice and one that I might need to follow!!

Hi there is done with gmhba, through chossie, hbf were a few dollar more but offered one cover less hope this helps.

Sarah

Bean - still trying to find our feet. I've met with the major recruiters and all seem confident that ill get a role within a couple if weeks; more likely to be a contract role (which I'm happy to do). Was told today by one of the utility companies that I am over qualified for one of their management accountant roles (was contract role but will go perm) and they feared that I would be bored& leave! I find out tomorrow if I'm going to get an interview with a major IT firm for a perm role on the money I would like (get your fingers & toes crossed!)

They all have said that the roles are there fit good candidates so I'm hoping that I fall into that category! In terms of salary, some have said that I would get $10k less than what I would ideally like whole others have said that my expectations are realistic. They all did say that I should consider all reasonable & sensible salary packages if offered a role as a means to 'get an in'; this is fair advice and one that I might need to follow!! - See more at: http://www.perthpoms.com/forum/health-care/12812-ambulance-insurance.html#sthash.wpLKYKMf.dpuf

sounds positive, got them all crossed for you. will be interested to hear how you get on.......

J x