Time to get out there!

JustMe

Hi everyone,

Me and my fiance moved to Perth in April 2012 from Wigan and are settling well but we are missing a piece of the jig saw and its now time we start getting out there and making new friends and sharing experiences. Im 26 and my fiance is 29, we have recently moved to Heathridge and adopted a dog so we would love to meet new people and maybe meet new four legged friends too!!

:biggrin:

Hi everyone,

Me and my fiance moved to Perth in April 2012 from Wigan and are settling well but we are missing a piece of the jig saw and its now time we start getting out there and making new friends and sharing experiences. Im 26 and my fiance is 29, we have recently moved to Heathridge and adopted a dog so we would love to meet new people and maybe meet new four legged friends too!!

:biggrin:

Hello Justme, my wife and I (both 35) moved to Perth 4 weeks ago. We are staying with friends in Waikiki (SOR) but plan on moving to the city or western suburbs. We too have a four-legged friend but he is of the feline variety!!

If you fancy meeting up then drop me a pm!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shelli

Yeah Yokine is not that far we work in Osborne Park so know the area pretty well. Apart from working we just occasionally visit beaches at the weekend etc... We are finding it a little isolating at the moment not having any friends. How are you guys finding Perth?

Hi, so we have not got dogs or any pets infact but we do have two kids!! Do they count? I do take them out for walkies aswell : )

We moved out in feb, just moved to woodvale and have a 3 1/2 year old and a 4 month old, always looking for new friends!! Xx

Msg me if you fancy catching a coffee one time

Hi JustMe,

I know exactly how you feel, its really hard to feel like you fit in (in a way). The first 6 months for us were really hard. I could have thrown the towel in and gone home at the drop of a hat, but now I'm glad we've stuck it out as things are starting to come together.

Gemma, that's great. We want to try for a family after the wedding next year, but I'm so nervous not having the support here that I would have had at home.

I'm talking to a couple of other girls through another thread (one of them has a 2 year old daughter) and trying to arrange a girlie coffee next Saturday morning (9th November). It will probably be in the city so its in the middle for everyone as they are SOR.

Are you guys free?

Feel free to add me on Facebook (Shelli Morgan) and my email is shelli.morgan@hotmail.com.

Starting to feel better already :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi JustMe,

I know exactly how you feel, its really hard to feel like you fit in (in a way). The first 6 months for us were really hard. I could have thrown the towel in and gone home at the drop of a hat, but now I'm glad we've stuck it out as things are starting to come together.

Gemma, that's great. We want to try for a family after the wedding next year, but I'm so nervous not having the support here that I would have had at home.

I'm talking to a couple of other girls through another thread (one of them has a 2 year old daughter) and trying to arrange a girlie coffee next Saturday morning (9th November). It will probably be in the city so its in the middle for everyone as they are SOR.

Are you guys free?

Feel free to add me on Facebook (Shelli Morgan) and my email is shelli.morgan@hotmail.com.

Starting to feel better already :)

hi

We live in Morley and have been here for 8 months and on a PR visa. Not far from yokine. We have 2 kids aged 8 and 5. I am 36 and hubs is 45. If you are having another get together, let me know.

arlene.

Hi, so we have not got dogs or any pets infact but we do have two kids!! Do they count? I do take them out for walkies aswell : )

We moved out in feb, just moved to woodvale and have a 3 1/2 year old and a 4 month old, always looking for new friends!! Xx

Msg me if you fancy catching a coffee one time

Hey Gemma

always interested in meeting up. We are in Morley with 2 girls aged 8 and 5. My kids have got to the stage were I can't keep up with them. Way too much energy.Lol. Would be good to try and meet up. Missing have the chats with the girls.

there is a great fountain where the kids can run riot in Murray Street mall in Perth. They get soaked mind you but there is a cafe next to it. Not sure what prices are like mind you.

Arlene.