full steam ahead!

beandownunder

Guest guest9824
we lodged our EOI on Friday and have received ITA today- in shock:shocked:

Full steam ahead for the beandownunder family- yippee!

so do you send paper copies of birth certs etc or scan and upload? and if you send paper copies how long do you have to produce them?

cheers folks,

J xx

Dont have the answers to your questions J, as OH did all the documents stuff. Hopefully someone will be along to help.

Congrats, to you all, great news!

peax

As far as I remember you have 60 days to upload them but as we have set a target of Jan 2014 to leave, we had all the documents certified, scanned and ready to go! :) booked the Medicals and done the police checks the same day we got the invite to apply. Does it not detail it on the invitation? Can't remember where the 60 days thing comes from, sorry.

we lodged our EOI on Friday and have received ITA today- in shock:shocked:

Full steam ahead for the beandownunder family- yippee!

so do you send paper copies of birth certs etc or scan and upload? and if you send paper copies how long do you have to produce them?

cheers folks,

J xx

As far as I remember you have 60 days to upload them but as we have set a target of Jan 2014 to leave, we had all the documents certified, scanned and ready to go! :) booked the Medicals and done the police checks the same day we got the invite to apply. Does it not detail it on the invitation? Can't remember where the 60 days thing comes from, sorry.

thanks Murray, has your oh a job lined up? I too am a midwife but will need to be a stay at home mum,with bank shifts, when we first move. good luck with everything,J x