Intro - hello!

Puddles

My spouse got a job transfer to Perth. Will be moving in May/June. I have never been to Australia, though hubby has been several times for his work. Plan at this time is 2-3 years in Au.

We are an 'older' couple - 50's. we have 8 children, youngest age 21. None of our children will be coming with us.

Been exploring the forums and have found a lot of valuable information! Any hints, tips, advice welcomed!!

Guest guest9824
My spouse got a job transfer to Perth. Will be moving in May/June. I have never been to Australia, though hubby has been several times for his work. Plan at this time is 2-3 years in Au.

We are an 'older' couple - 50's. we have 8 children, youngest age 21. None of our children will be coming with us.

Been exploring the forums and have found a lot of valuable information! Any hints, tips, advice welcomed!!

hello Puddles, welcome to PP, wow...8 children, my word, some timeout for you in Perth could be the order of the day, as I'm guessing you have been busy with 8 children to look after. Wishing you lots of luck in your new life.

Pea