State Nomination test

Mark Beesley

Hi Mark

The test is pretty easy and is multiply choice, you can do it as many times as you like (which I think they let you do as some of in sink in due to repetition) I'm not sure on details but is way very short and very easy so no need to fret over it.

As others have said CO is case officer, I thought my visa came pretty quickly but there are others on here who got their's before me but applied after!

• 8 months later...

How long does it take for the PR to come, after passing the test? Also, the test does not guarantee us a state nomination. They require an employment contract from WA, in order for us to get the state nomination and ultimately the PR. Is anybody else in the same situation?

How long does it take to get a 189? Maybe the rejection was because you did not have an employment contract from WA. Im also dreading that in my case. Btw, what is the test like? How and from where should I prepare for it? Thanks for your help!

I past the test but then got rejected and they don't give you a reason why, so am in the process of a 189 which am pretty sure is a expensive option. Hope this helps

Took me nearly six months and just been assigned a case officer. The test is pretty simple I did mine through an agent. Not sure weather you need to secure a job for a 190 some people might be able to help a bit more from what I gather it s the state that sponsors you. There is links you can get to look through I had my tablet handy when I did mine.