Elizaberth quay

RACINGRICH25

heading over to perth with wife and four children about june july after sell of house.Iam a painter and decorator and have been looking at the new site of elizaberth quay and wondered if any one is working on it and how long before all the inside trades are set to start.If there is any info on this site please let me know.thanks

Don't think I can help with your query, EQ is not scheduled for completion for some time and I'm not sure how the contracting works. You could search for the government tenders website to see if there's anything been awarded yet but I'm not sure it's a single development, I would have thought interior design and finishing will be different for and contracted by the various property leaseholders.

Welcome to PP though and good luck with the move.

there's plenty of construction work going on over here however. Housebuilding is moving forward at a repaid pace, plus new hospitals, etc etc. Not saying that you would fall into a job, but there's still alot of work going on in Perth and the suberbs that would use your skills.

Nick