Soccer in Mandurah

jamesw

Peel United Soccer Club are on the look out for a few more players to play this season. Players need to be 16 years old. We are also looking at the possibility of running a ladies team, there are a core of 8 girls but they need a few more players and a coach for them. We are also on the look out for a coach of one of the men's team. We train on a Tuesday night between 6.30 and 8 at Bortolo Park in Mandurah. If you can help or know someone who can, then please contact me on here

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry to jump in on your post jamesw but i notice you post a lot about soccer i have a very keen soccer player but he is 15 not 16 until october we are moving over from Melbourne to Secret Harbour on Saturday (originally Scotland) just wondered if you knew anyone looking for under 16's or if you could give me advise on finding a team for him. thanks in advance

The team I am involved with is for seniors, so that is for over 16's. He is more than welcome for next year to join us! There is the Peel Junior Soccer Association that runs a competition for people still at school that will be your best bet when you arrive. A little closer the time, send me a message on here and I will help you out.

The team I am involved with is for seniors, so that is for over 16's. He is more than welcome for next year to join us! There is the Peel Junior Soccer Association that runs a competition for people still at school that will be your best bet when you arrive. A little closer the time, send me a message on here and I will help you out.

Thank you that will make his day! I'm hoping he will find friends at school who play soccer too, we are going for a look at Mandurah Baptist College next week. Will be in touch when we are in Perth, thanks again.