shipping insurance

Deb

I've got a move cube from sevenseas. I only insured for £2k as it's just bedding, clothes, toys etc. I took sevenseas insurance as I've read on either here or PIO that no one else will insure a movecube. My insurance for that was £40. Get a few more quotes. I can't comment on whether that's expensive or not as I don't know what your taking. I'd shop around if I was you.

Debs

Hi Deb

Taken couches, beds, toys clothes ect Do not mind paying about £100 but £1,000 bit much.

What is a cube only heard about containers.

Deb

QUOTE=travelchic;91345]I've got a move cube from sevenseas. I only insured for £2k as it's just bedding, clothes, toys etc. I took sevenseas insurance as I've read on either here or PIO that no one else will insure a movecube. My insurance for that was £40. Get a few more quotes. I can't comment on whether that's expensive or not as I don't know what your taking. I'd shop around if I was you.

Debs

Hi Deb

Taken couches, beds, toys clothes ect Do not mind paying about £100 but £1,000 bit much.

What is a cube only heard about containers.

Deb

QUOTE=travelchic;91345]I've got a move cube from sevenseas. I only insured for £2k as it's just bedding, clothes, toys etc. I took sevenseas insurance as I've read on either here or PIO that no one else will insure a movecube. My insurance for that was £40. Get a few more quotes. I can't comment on whether that's expensive or not as I don't know what your taking. I'd shop around if I was you.

Debs

Remember that if there's damage/loss the insurance assessor will assess the damage and whether you were adequately insured. If you insure for less than the replacement value then when you claim they will only pay out the % of the value you insured. For example, if your goods cost £5k to replace but you insured them for £2.5k if you claim £1000 worth of damage they will only pay out half; £500.

Just be careful is all I'm saying :biggrin:

Try Letton Percival and Insure Your Move

Lou :biggrin:

Edited by Lou8670