Shipping the furbaby

Nancy

Hi guys getting near the time now I need to book a shipper to get Loui to oz... We were planning on going with pet air but had a few more quotes from golden arrow and transfur with a considerable difference in price... And with the added cost now of the extra flight from Sydney to perth I'm keeping my options open, anybody used transfur as not really heard much about them....

Thanks for for the info I have heard good reports about golden arrow too, are they arranging the flight from Sydney to perth also????? I've been quoted £800 for the flight which seems a bit steep..

We are using Golden Arrows and they have been fab up to now. Really helpful and lots of advice. We having left the UK yet so can't really give you any advice regarding the rest of the 'journey' but their customer service so far have been really good.

Oh, Golden Arrows said that the flight would be approx. $600 (£300 ish) and they sent information for companies who would organise that part of the journey. I haven't really asked any more questions regarding that bit as I was waiting until we had a more definite idea of our leaving date. Sorry, not a lot of help!!